EQHR | Your HR Consulting Expert
Why HR Outsourcing Is Your Perfect Solution
Your staff is your greatest asset. We see this time and again with companies that have substantial success based on their stellar service and unparalleled quality. When you realize that your employees are the best part of your business, you also need to make sure that your Human Resources Department is there to support them. For many companies, this can be a burdensome task because there are a lot of complexities in the Human Resources field, from employee relations, regulatory compliance, recruiting to compensation, and benefits.
If you don’t have the budget for an internal HR department or your own Human Resources Department is overworked, outsourcing some projects or all your HR functions is your best option. Working with eqHR Solutions allows you to rely on a partner that offers a wealth of experience in every facet of HR to augment your team or outsource HR responsibilities completely.
HR Services Tailored for Your Business
At eqHR, we specialize in human resources. This is our industry, and are experienced experts regularly update our knowledge base on issues your company needs to stay aware of, such as California and Federal new regulatory challenges and trending needs, like COVID-19 guidance. For our clients, this means that they can rely on us to keep them in compliance and help them meet HR goals in the most productive and budget-friendly way.
Rather than offering one-size-fits-all solutions, we are a boutique agency. Our assessments are individual, and recommendations are made solely on your current and future HR requirements specific to your company and industry.
Our main specialties include:
- HR Outsourcing Consulting. Our consulting services are robust. We spend a great deal of time getting to understand your company and industry in a detailed manner so that we can make the best recommendations for your business. Our clients can use our recommendations internally or outsource any portion of their HR process directly to our experienced staff.
- HR Compliance Assessment. We offer a complete compliance assessment for companies that are concerned about their ability to meet federal regulatory challenges or those specific to California.
- Employee Relations Guidance. At eqHR, we specialize in helping companies build excellent employee relations and company culture.
- Compensation & Benefits. Compensation and benefits packages are an integral part of attracting the best talent to your team while meeting your budgetary needs.
- Reduction in Workforce. The reality of business is such that we do occasionally need to reduce employees to streamline productivity and eliminate overhead. This is a difficult process for many companies, and a professional understanding of the regulatory compliance (WARN act) and discrimination pitfalls is a must.
- Recruiting. Attracting the best employees to fill out your team means more than sifting through resumes. At eqHR, we specialize in finding employees that succeed and add to the company culture.
- Employee Handbook. Building the most comprehensive custom Employee Handbook can be a painstaking process. At eqHR, we have a wealth of experience and can make sure that your handbook complies with current federal and state regulations.
Feel free to reach out to discuss your needs and see how eqHR makes perfect sense for your budgetary and HR needs.